mercoledì 16 luglio 2008

Jay Brannan - HOUSEWIFE

(music and lyrics by jay brannan)

Two bodies pressed together
Two boys are falling hard
The smell of sweat and leather
A kinky greeting card

Crazy about each other
We both have fucked up pasts
But when we are together
We have a fucking blast

I wanna be a housewife
What’s so wrong with that?
I wanna be a housewife, yeah
And that’s just where I’m at

I’m making guacamole
He’s working on the car
When he grills turkey burgers
He knows I like them charred

I like to wash the dishes
I like to scrub the floors
Don’t mind doing his laundry
What are boyfriends for

I wanna have his baby
I wanna wear his ring
He drives me fuckin’ crazy
I am his everything

I wanna be a housewife
What’s so wrong with that?
Can’t wait ‘til he’s in my life, yeah
Cuz we haven’t met

We haven’t met yet…
We haven’t met yet…

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

:-) che parole ehehe
Posso però essere gay e fidanzato ma non voler essere una casalinga???...il fatto è che lo sono :-(((((((
voglio trasgredireeee
baci

Edgar ha detto...

Ciao Aragorn, ho scoperto qsta canzone ieri sera e l'ho subito adorata. La trovo molto romantica (almeno fino alla strofa che fa "I wanna have his baby", immagine che mi risparmierei volentieri...) qsto è l'indirizzo di Brannan: http://www.jaybrannan.com/
contiene i video, le lyrics, e vari link tra cui quello del suo blog. Lo trovo un gran bel personaggio... ed adoro già quelle sue labbra con il broncio... :)